Monday, June 9, 2008

HULK SMASH!




Another sketch that my buddy Kevin Shriver sent me this week, good stuff! This time it's everybody's favorite green goliath - the Incredible Hulk. The movie comes out this week, and I must admit to being pretty excited. All the reviews thus far have been extremely positive, pretty much everyone has said is up there with Iron Man in terms of quality. Which blows my mind, because Iron Man is the best movie of 2008 so far. So, I am really looking forward to seeing this one.

What I am not looking forward to is all the crappy, punny article headlines that are bound to happen, stuff like:

HULK SMASHES BOX OFFICE!
HULK IS GREEN MONSTER!
HULK PULLS INCREDIBLE NUMBERS!
HULK BRINGS IN THE GREEN!
NEW HULK MOVIE IS INCREDIBLE!

Etc. Etc. Couldn't all the media just reach an agreement to only use titles like - New Hulk movie is terrific! No, I guess that doesn't sound exciting enough, oh well.

No comments: